What The Duck reproduced here by kind permission of Aaron Johnson.
Please visit: http://www.whattheduck.net/ to see more inc' merchandising etc.
Check out some of the funniest line drawn animations you're ever likely to see.
One night, this guy
is invited out for a night with the lads. He promised his live-in girlfriend
that he would be home
by midnight. Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down smooth,
and before he knew it, it was 2:30 a.m.
Drunk as a skunk, he headed for home. Just as he got in the door, the cuckoo
clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.
Quickly, he realized that she'd probably wake up, so he was quite proud
of himself when he thought to cuckoo nine more times. Even in his drunken
haze, he fell asleep smiling about how he had escaped a possible conflict.
The next morning, his girlfriend asked him what time he got in, and he
replied, "Twelve." She didn't seem disturbed at all, which made
the guy feel even better.
She then told him that they needed a new cuckoo clock.
Why is that?" he asked.
Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, said "Oh, crap," cuckooed
4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed
twice more, and then farted."
It's cool to
be a man because:
1. A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase.
2. Your underwear is £5.00 for a three-pack
3. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough
4. Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.
5. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes
It's cool to be a woman
1. We get drunk quicker and cheaper.
2. Dancing, we don't look like a frog in a blender
3. We can cry to get out of speeding fines
4. We got off the Titanic first.
5. We have total control over our eyebrows...
we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?"
"Why does mineral
water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a use by
"Right now I'm
having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this